Customise Your AfrosolMake It Your Own
Want to be unique?
DIY – Customise your Afrosol!
Some ideas to get your creative juices flowing….
1: Fabric Flair
Choose Your Own To Show YOUR Style
- Each Afrosol takes 2m x 1.5m of Fabric: Non-Stretch, not too heavy and not too fine.
- If you would like a matching bag then you would need to add another half meter.
- We need a two week lead time to get your Afrosol sewn up.
2: Go Digital
We have begun digitally printing onto panels, which does work out a little more expensive small quantities, but is great for larger orders.
Digital Printing ideas:
- Logos/ branding
- Informative info for the activist Afrosol
- We have a template you can use to layout digital designs.
3: Try Applique
- Do it yourself by stitching on patches or fabric shapes.
4: Add Something
- Adding buttons and beads to really make your Afrosol your own little mobile world. This works beautifully with feathers too!